PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
Sai Life Sciences (herein referred to as, “Sai Life Sciences”, “we”, “our”, “us”, “company”) is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal data that we collect, process and store. This Notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the data protection regulations. This Notice applies to all current and former customers of Sai Life Sciences and subsidiaries.
We are responsible for deciding how we store, use and process your personal data. As a pharmaceutical company, we need to keep and process data about you for:
- Sales and marketing activities
- Administration of operational activities
- Administration of information systems
- Meeting legal obligations and compliance requirements, and for other customary business purposes. Processing includes collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, and use, disclosure by transmission, erasure or destruction of your personal data.
- We may process the following categories of personal data about you depending on our relationship with you:
- Personal details including but not limited to name, title, addresses, post code, telephone numbers, mobile number, email address, date and place of birth, gender, age, occupation, signatures.
- Financial information including but not limited to bank account holder’s name, bank account number, bank name and address.
- Medical information including but not limited to blood group, disability details, any specific medical condition, health and sickness records/medical certificates.
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. We will keep and use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, whilst you are associated with us and after our association ends. If you fail to provide this data, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual obligation, or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your working relationship with us, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may share your personal data with third parties and/or other Sai Life Sciences entities and internal group companies. We require third parties and other entities to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with our instructions, and in a way that is consistent with and which respects the regional laws on data protection.
- We have put in place measures to protect the privacy of your data. We have established procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request from us: (a) access to your personal data, (b) rectify or erase your personal data, (c) restrict processing your personal data, (d) object to processing your personal data, (e) request for data portability and (f) right to object to automated decision-making and profiling. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request for exercising your rights is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to the regional supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you have any questions about this Notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.