Helping you assess the potential risks of your candidate
Our Genetic Toxicology services assess the potential of test articles to induce gene mutations or chromosome damage. This constitutes an essential part of our clients’ pre-clinical studies aimed at avoiding inheritable diseases and cancer.
In vitro assays offered by Sai
- Ames assay
- Chromosomal Aberration Assay (CA)
- Micronucleus Test (MNT)
Chromosomal Aberration Assay (CA)
- In-Vitro Mammalian Chromosome Aberration Test using Human Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
- In-Vivo Mammalian Chromosome Aberration Test using Mouse as Test System
- Full Ames/Micro-Ames, Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test: Traditional or Kit method, Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test using Salmonella typhimurium (5 strains and 5 concentrations)
- Mini Ames/Fluctuation Test: Traditional or Kit method, Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test using Salmonella typhimurium (2 strains and 3 concentrations)
Micronucleus Test (MNT)
- In-Vitro Micronucleus test using Human Lymphocytes
- In-Vivo Micronucleus test using Mouse as Test System applying routine procedures and standard protocol.