In vitro Biology
Evolving our in vitro biology services to accelerate your profiling needs
Our expertise working with diverse biological targets on state-of-the-art technology platforms provides quick and reliable scientific data to accelerate your drug discovery programs.
- Molecular cloning and stable cell line generation
- Pre-defined and custom biochemical and cell-based assay development and screening
- High-content imaging
- Mechanism of action studies
- Gene expression studies
- Ex vivo assays
- Drug Safety assessments
- Target Classes: Enzymes (kinases, etc.), GPCRs, Ion-channels, Nuclear Hormone Receptors, Pattern Recognition Receptors, Epigenetic Targets, Protein-protein interaction.
- Multiple assay formats: Luminescence, Fluorescence (FRET, TR-FRET), Fluorescence Polarization (FP), AlphaLISA, AlphaScreen, Absorbance, UV to NIR, Radioligand.
Our team of biology scientists combine their target class, assay development and screening expertise to provide customized services to meet the specific requirements of your program. We work closely with our teams in in vivo pharmacology and chemistry to deliver results and reports within challenging timelines. Quality assurance team critically review the updates we share with our clients to ensure the quality and integrity of data. We pride ourselves on collaboratively working with our sponsors. Sai Life Sciences’ team offer regular weekly meetings and updates.
Infrastructure & equipment
- BARC approved radioactive facility
- BD FACS Celesta
- BioRad 384-well real time qPCR system
- Biosafety level-2 cell culture facility
- Bio-Tek 405 select LS plate washers
- Cancer cell line and other cell line banks
- EnVision Xcite Plate reader
- Eppendorf Mastercycler X50s
- Flexstation III
- Gel-doc XR+ and LiCoR Imaging Systems
- Microbiology laboratory
- Operetta CLS (with Live-cell imaging)
- Qiagen TissueLyser II
- Tecan Freedom Evo 100
- Tecan Infinite M1000 Pro
- Thermo Multidrop Combi
- TopCount NXT HTS microplate scintillation counter
- Western Blotting System