A promise to ‘make it better together’
Sai Life Sciences is built on the firm bedrock of partnership. We are dedicated to working with our global partners to accelerate a healthier future. We are committed to being flexible, responsive and innovative in addressing the evolving needs of our customers and the environment.
By 2022, we commit to:
- Reduce specific water consumption by 10%
- Reduce specific greenhouse gas emission by 10% and replace 10% of our overall energy requirement with renewable sources
- Reduce specific hazardous waste generation by 10% and recycle 70% of hazardous waste through co-processing and alternate reuse
- Create more opportunities for women and increase the percentage of women employees in total workforce to 12%
- Provide education and create livelihood for 1500 people from financially and socially less privileged communities through our CSR programmes
- Provide free medical screening to 10,000 people through our healthcare programmes
- Perform competency profiling and risk assessment for all critical raw material suppliers
Sustainability is an integral part of our business and decision-making framework. We are committed to conduct business in a way that it creates positive impact on all our stakeholders and the environment at large.
Our quality system is designed to meet the most stringent global regulatory standards. This enables us deliver products that consistently meet the expectations of the markets we serve, particularly US, EU and Japan. We ensure quality through a robust governance framework encompassing our facilities, people, procedures, and our value system that emphasises on integrity and continuous improvement.
Good HSE means good business
We consider Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) as a fundamental component of long-term business strategy and as a driver for sustainable growth. Our mission is to be among the best in the pharmaceutical sector driven by our belief that “All incidents are preventable” and “Good HSE means Good Business.”
Download our HSE policy.